Jan 18, 2011

Red Robin, Yummm

No, I didn’t eat Red Robin, nor did I  eat at the Red Robin Restaurant. But – I did eat today a bird in a bird, and I do have Red Robins at my window.
WalnutGroveRVPark 009

Getting ready to go

Today we went to buy gifts for my family in Israel. Time is flying and we are anxious to go. First I did not see my family for some time and I miss them. My parents, my daughter who is joining the army soon, and my sister and brother. Second – we want to get outa here!! Wanna know what I got? Can’t tell! They read the blog too…
But I will tell you next week after I will give it to them.
Otherwise – the rest of the day I spent around the house. Installed a latch on the keyboard shelf lid (those things are hard to install when there is no room for a screwdriver). and started to fix the moldings at the base of the sliding door. Those came loose when the door came our and need some enforcement.
As I was working, saw some Robins at the window and reached out for the camera to capture the moment and the bird (See top picture). This is the most nature I get here. Not much nature in the city…
We are not going to have too much fun here until we fly. Another winter storm is on the way with very low temperatures and snow starting tonight. Wasn’t too smart to come here I don’t think, but it is an experience!

Now the Yummm part

Patti decided to cook today a meal from the head, no recipe. She started with chicken breast and created some unique staffing from Turkey bacon, broccoli, garlic onion, shredded cheddar cheese and some spices . Rolled it together and baked it in the oven.

WalnutGroveRVPark 011 Preparing the staffing
WalnutGroveRVPark 012 Pounding the breast
WalnutGroveRVPark 014 Rolling
WalnutGroveRVPark 015 Rolling
WalnutGroveRVPark 016 Done
WalnutGroveRVPark 018

and here is the end result:

WalnutGroveRVPark 019
Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment