Mar 18, 2011

Pacific Weekend

What a perfect ending to a busy work week – Patti my lovely wife – has prepared a wonderful Shabbat Dinner for us, Baked Challah, lighted the candles and joined me to welcome Shabbat.

Patti is lighting Shabbat Candles

Shabbat Acceptance?

Challah Bread for ShabbatFriday, March 18th, 2011 – Not sure how to translate Kabbalat Shabbat. This is the Jewish dinner on Friday night just before the day of Shabbat starts (Jewish days are evening to evening).

Whatever the phrase is, we had a great dinner! Patti gathered all my favorites into one meal, and you can’t go wrong with that!

Dinner is readyThe meat – Chicken in coconut milk and curry. The vegetable – Brussels Sprouts. The side dish – yellow rice. Add to that a wonderful perfectly baled Challah bread – can you ask for more?

Wait – I didn’t even get to the dessert yet! Too full Smile


 

 

Dinner is cooking

 

 

 

Browser Problem or bad post

I opened today my last blog post and after closing the browser, the window kept opening! It opened endless number of windows, and the only way I could stop is is by disconnecting from the internet and forcing all windows to close as a group.

Didn’t have the problem with Chrome... Didn’t have the problem with any other site with IE either. I decided to delete the last post, and the reopening stopped. Posted it again – and it came back... Happens on Patti’s computer too. no idea what is going on, but I am checking. Please let me know if it happens to you too.

Shabbat Shalom

1 comment:

  1. No problems here, That is certainly a great Dinner, you are so lucky to have Patti,you will have to fix her the favorites she has someday. Enjoy your stay, Be safe out there. Sam & Donna...

    ReplyDelete